What is it?
The expert database is a tool aimed at creating, supporting and expanding the network of early childhood researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, journalists and others.
Looking for an expert in early childhood? Check out our database.
The SSECR maintains a database of the fields and disciplines of expertise of its members.
Benefit now from an entry in the expert database!
- You could easily identify and contact researchers with the type of expertise you need;
- You will be become a part of the SSECR experts community
To be included in the expert database, please fill out this form carefully. After submitting the form, you will be included in the database within a very short time.
- Are you a researcher in the field of early childhood?
- Do you want to be connected and part of a large interdisciplinary network?
- Do you want to be informed?
- Do you want to be visible?
- Do you want to have an impact?
- Do you want to support young scholars?
Full member | 100 CHF
Junior member | 40 CHF
Associated member | 100 CHF
The description of the different membership categories can be found here.
You can find information on the rights and responsibilities of individual society members in the statutes.