What is it?
The expert database is a tool aimed at creating, supporting and expanding the network of early childhood researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, journalists and others.
Looking for an expert in early childhood? Check out our database.
The SSECR maintains a database of the fields and disciplines of expertise of its members.
Benefit now from an entry in the expert database!
- You could easily identify and contact researchers with the type of expertise you need;
- You will be become a part of the SSECR experts community!
- Are you a researcher in the field of early childhood?
- Do you want to be connected and part of a large interdisciplinary network?
- Do you want to be informed?
- Do you want to be visible?
- Do you want to have an impact?
- Do you want to support young scholars?
Full member | 100 CHF
Junior member | 40 CHF
Associated member | 100 CHF
The description of the different membership categories can be found here.
You can find information on the rights and responsibilities of individual society members in the statutes.