1st Perinatal Research SIG
Symposium: "Collaborate for high quality perinatal care"
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Who can submit an abstract for oral presentation?
Clinicians and clinical researchers from diverse disciplines involved in perinatal care (midwives, gynecologists-obstetricians, pediatricians, neonatologists, nurses, psychologists & psychiatrists)
Topics for submission are related to different aspects of perinatal care including epidemiology, pathophysiology, psychopathology, psychopathology, healthcare and pharmacotherapy.
Types of presentation:
Oral presentations: Each speaker will have a maximum of 10 minutes to present their work, followed by 4 minutes of questions. Six presentations will be selected and presented in one session representing as much as possible the different disciplines involved in perinatal care.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract title, authors’ names, and affiliation are NOT included in the word count.
- Each word should begin with a capital letter except transition words.Please do not use abbreviations or accented letters.
- Language: English. The language of the abstract should reflect the language used for the presentation at the conference.
- Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter except transition words. Please do not use abbreviations or accented letters.
- Key words: select 5 key words which are relevant for your presentation.
- The abstract must include: Abstract title, Abstract authors (First name, Last name, Affiliation State and/or Country). The details of the presenting author should be the same as the conference registration name and written in bold. Abstract body may include tables, but no attachments are allowed.
- Abstract format must include: Introduction, Methods, Outcome, Conclusion. Abstract should be written in a word document and submitted in two formats attached to the email submission: WORD DOCUMENT and as a PDF DOCUMENT.
- Author’s bibliography: write a short bibliography to present your clinical and research activity.
- When submitting an abstract, the author grants the organizers the right to publish the submission electronically or in printed form.
The same person may serve as presenting author on up to two abstracts.
All presenters (including all speakers considered for a workshop) must register for the conference and pay the respective fees.
Abstract submission deadline: 1st September 2021
Date and Venue:
Tuesday | 13.30 – 17.00 | November 23th
Interkantonale Hochschule für Heilpädagogik (www.hfh.ch)
Schaffhauserstrasse 239, Zürich
- Please register as a user in ConfTool and submit your abstract.
- 1st of September 2021: Deadline for submissions
- 1st of October 2021: Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent out
- 2nd of August 2021: Registration start for the preconference and 3rd Annual Meeting of the SSECR