Annual Meeting 2020 Registration
NEW: The 2nd Annual Meeting of the SSECR will be held ONLINE via Zoom!
Information on registration: Due to the conditions resulting from the corona pandemic, the Annual Meeting 2020 will be realised as a fully online event, contrary to the initial plans.
- Attendance at the conference in Zurich is therefore no longer feasible.
- Online participation is only possible after previous registration. You will receive the access data for the online conference in a separate e-mail a few working days before the event. Chat functions and survey tools give you the opportunity to participate interactively in the conference.
Dear Members and Friends of the Swiss Society for Early Childhood Research
We unfortunately have to announce that the Second Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Early Childhood Research cannot take place in hybrid form as planned. Due to the development of the pandemic, we have decided to host the conference fully online.
All registrations for the on-site conference remain valid and are valid for the online conference via Zoom. Detailed programme of the online conference and further information will be available next week.
Furthermore, we cordially invite you to the 2nd General Assembly of the Swiss Society of Early Childhood Research (SSECR) that will take place online via Zoom on 18th November 2020 from 14.15 to 15.00. Please refer to the attachment for the formal invitation of the President and Vice President and the agenda.
The online conference will take place on Wednesday, 18th November 2020 via Zoom. The registration deadline is Monday, 16th November 2020.
We are looking forward to the meeting.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the Annual Meeting
Registration for Conference Participation
To register as conference participant, you need an account in the ConfTool system of this event. The account allows to access registration details and payment information at any time after registration. You can also use your account to print out the registration confirmation and your invoice. Login Page: https://www.conftool.net/ssecr2020/
Create a New ConfTool Account
If you have not obtained a ConfTool account for this conference before, your first step will be to create a new account. As author for this event, you will most likely already hold a ConfTool account. Please use your existing account for registration as participant.
To create a new account, select the link "Register New" on the login page and follow the instructions given there. Please enter your full name and address, and provide a valid e-mail address, as these details are required to contact you and used for name badges, invoices, and receipts.
Log-in to The ConfTool System
If you already hold an account, log in with your user name and password under "Registered Users". If you have forgotten your user name or password, please follow the links next to the corresponding input fields and consider the hints for user registration and log-in.
The Participant Registration Process
To start the registration process, please click on "Register as Participant" on the overview page of your ConfTool account. The registration process consists of several steps:
- First, please state your participant status (full member, junior member, associated member, non-member).
- Now select between “on-site participation” or “online participation” for the conference. The prices depend on your participant status.
- Please enter your payment details now. Select between “Bank Transfer” or “Pay Pal”. If none of the offered methods is suitable for you, please contact the event organizers.
- Finally, confirm your entries and the registration terms for participants. Please note that your registration for participation is binding and the full fee has to be paid within the given period.
After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the required payment details. The "Confirmation of Registration" and "(Pro Forma) Invoice" can now be accessed from your ConfTool account and be printed via your browser's print function. After your payment has been received, you will get access to the invoice from your account.